The course is suitable for those Muslim brothers & Sisters who want to enhance their Islamic knowledge. This course is designed to familiarize the students with the teaching of Islam in the light of the Holy Quran. You will learn about the essential commands and orders of Islam including the pillars of Islam, how to make ablution, the right way to perform Salah (Namaz), how to perform Hajj, the importance of Zakat, rules about keeping fast, etc.
The course also includes commands and orders of Islam regarding crucial life issues like Nikah (marriage), divorce, family relationships, etc.
Islamic Studies Course Content:
- Five pillars of Islam
- Correct performance of ablution and prayer
- Divinity, creed & monotheism
- Prophetic Tradition (Hadith) from the most famous Books.
- Hanafi & Maliki Fiqh Al-Ikhtiar (The Choice) book and Al-Muwatta book for Malik Ibn Anas
- Meanings & connotations of the Holy Quran from the most renowned Quran interpretation books
- Biography of the Prophet Muhammad SAWW